Join the PTA
HAWTHORNE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Connecting Families with School & Community
Dear Parents, Teachers, and Community Members,
Welcome to the 2020-21 school year! As we navigate these unprecedented times it is more important than ever that we recognize that we are all in it together. To that end, we invite you to become a member of the Hawthorne School PTA. This year’s membership theme is United Together!
Our Electronic Annual Membership Drive starts on August 18th and will run through November 30th. This year we are making it even easier for you to be a member by offering our NEW electronic membership registration. Our goal is 100% participation and we believe we can do this with your help.
We encourage all parents, students, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends who are connected to Hawthorne School to join the PTA. It is extremely important to stay connected with your school and the PTA helps you to connect and unify the school community. Your membership matters and makes a difference!
The benefits of joining:
- Join to make a difference for your child by helping Hawthorne School.
- Be better connected and know what are happening at Hawthorne School and our community.
- Discover great resources through a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a network of other parents and educators in the community to share ideas, concerns and experiences.
- Watch yourself grow by volunteering with Hawthorne School PTA. You gain valuable experiences and it’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause-your child and all children in the community.
- Speak up. The PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, and you are encouraged to make suggestions and discuss issues on your mind. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively input your ideas at Hawthorne School.
- Witness improvement by getting involved. You can be part of the solution to help make positive changes through fundraising to provide school improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events. These are all vital to our school’s success.
- Be a role model by becoming a PTA member. You will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education. The main thing parent’s want from schools is to help their child succeed academically, emotionally and personally. PTA bridges the connection between homes and schools. By getting involved with PTA, the child who benefits most is your own.
NEW! We are excited to introduce our new PTA membership electronic payment option. Using your phone, scan our QRC code like you're taking a photo or join by clicking here We hope you join today. Your PTA membership UNITES US TOGETHER! All students who join as members will receive a medal and counts toward your classroom goal of 100% participation.
If you do not have a way to make an electronic payment you can send a check made payable to “Hawthorne School PTA”. Please complete the PTA membership form and send your check and membership form to:
624 North Rexford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Your family will receive credit toward our membership goal of 100% participation. Our dues are $10 per member; however, your family can participate in our Hawthorne Membership Levels and the membership fee is included. In addition, anyone who joins the Hawthorne PTA will receive a Limited Edition Hawthorne PTA Mask. Hawthorne School PTA is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Hawthorne Membership Levels
$500 PTA Bronze Member
Includes Bronze Gift Package (Hawthorne Keyring, One Child Tee and Face Mask)
$1,000 PTA Silver Member
Includes Silver Gift Package (Including Two T-shirts and Face Masks)
$2,000 PTA Gold Member
Includes Gold Gift Package (Including Four T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Face Masks and name recognition in the Hawthorne Newsletter)
$2,500 PTA Platinum Member
Includes Platinum Gift Package (Including Four T-Shirts, Tote Bags, Sweatshirts, Face Masks, Special Platinum Member Spring Event and name recognition in the Hawthorne Newsletter)
A great way to Double your Annual Fund Contribution with Matching Gifts! Corporate matching gift programs are a great way to double your gift to the Annual fund. Many corporations match your generosity dollar for dollar. This is a free and easy way to make your contribution go further. If you aren’t sure if your company has matching funds available, please check with your HR department. That one call can do a lot to help support Hawthorne!!
Thank you for taking the next step to improving your child’s education!
Carrie Ucer & Jessica Gusow Sarah Kaber Lori Porso Shannon Khakshooy
PTA Co-Presidents Principal VP Membership VP Fundraising