Hawthorne PTA Welcome
Dear Hawthorne Elementary School Families,
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year!
Your Hawthorne PTA is energized in its commitment to revitalize our community and support programs that excite and engage our children academically, physically, socially and emotionally.
This year, the Hawthorne PTA is committed to:
- Supporting and enhancing academic.
- Providing our children with extracurricular programming.
- Strengthening our parents and children community.
Please get involved in any way you can. Here are four great ways to get started:
- Volunteer! Join a committee to help organize programs or events for students & parents.
- Donate to the Annual Fund to enhance programs with hands-on activities and enrichment opportunities.
- Attend PTA meetings to hear about the latest programs and events, meet new parents, contribute ideas and share concerns. Click here for our meetings schedule.
- Read the Hawthorne PTA Newsletter, our weekly e-newsletter, for the latest school news and volunteer opportunities.
We invite all families to become members of Hawthorne PTA. Once a member you can vote on many matters concerning our PTA.
Please remember to register your family in the Hawthorne Directory.
Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions, suggestion or ideas.